Saturday, December 26, 2009

J's Crack of the week

Do you have one of those phrases you say that are just plain dumb? Mine is "crack." Take pralines n' cream lattes for example. Just like crack to me. Or my snuggly soft brown blanket that the hubs got me for xmas two years ago. PURE crack.

So, for the first installment of J's crack of the week, I bring you Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie by Bakerella. OH MY is right! If you haven't explored her site yet, go right now. RUN! and take a look at her sinfully good knock-your-socks-off creations.

Tonight, I finished packing away my Christmas decorations (boohoo!) and we enjoyed the last of our Zuppa Toscana (courtesy of Tuscan recipes...yum!) that I'd made for Xmas dinner. Just like me, amidst a pile of leftover Christmas candy and cookies, I decide that I absolutely cannot wait to make this cookie pie. So I make it, which surprisingly takes me five minutes top, and go upstairs to put the trio in the bath (can you say meltdown?) DING! one hour later out comes heaven on earth. Now I love my girls' more than anything, but I swear to you that if I caught them trying to steal some of that loveliness that it would not be pretty. I think I found a new comfort food...and it is most definitely crack!

Now go! Try it and you'll thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails